Self-confidence gives us the ability to deal external criticism, challenge our own negative thinking patterns and start to express our best selves at work. A good leader is confident but has the humility to keep learning and striving for further self-improvement.
Participants strengthen their inner coach:
· Develop the ability to transform the inner critic and rewrite the stories that drive behaviour
· Adopt the "observer" mindset to identify negative thinking patterns caused by cognitive bias
· Learn practical tips on how to avoid psychological traps which hinder professional growth
Participants learn how to build confidence:
· Discover their belief blueprint and learn how to reprogram the subconscious mind by adopting positive empowering thoughts
· Identify ways to get maximum benefit from personal confidence boosters and reduce the impact of confidence zappers
· Gain awareness of their own barriers to success and the importance of staying focused on their sphere of influence
Participants learn the psychology of success:
· Discover the many benefits of being a constant learner and seeking continuous improvement
· Reflect on the importance of developing and applying a growth mindset in the workplace
· Learn how to journal and create a plan to measure and assess self-development
Self-confidence is a leadership solution in the “mindset” leadership pillar.
Mindset is all about 3 leadership competencies: confidence, courage and clarity.