Resilience is the ability to bounce back. It is something that comes from within and can be strengthened. Whether we are constantly operating in a fast paced and high pressure environment or trying to overcome a specific challenge, inner resilience will ensure that we are able to maximise our energy levels, manage stress and turn adversity into achievement.
Inner Resilience Components:
Participants learn to boost energy and wellbeing:
· Learn practical tips and techniques to improve physical, mental and emotional wellbeing
· Adopt positive habits and techniques to recharge and restore energy levels at work
· Reflect on practical steps to get back to their best, "in flow" and able to thrive
Participants learn to move from stress to success:
· Understand “good” and“bad” stress, its triggers, symptoms and impact on behaviour at work
· Learn to 'respond' rather than 'react' to people, situations and circumstances
· Identify personal stress patterns and develop a personalised action plan to continue performing under pressure
Participants learn how to deal with failure:
· Learn strategies to remain focused and motivated when faced with setbacks
· Identify negative thinking patterns and learn how to see potential opportunities in challenging situations
· Adopt mindset tools to navigate challenges and obstacles with more efficiency and ease
Inner Resilience is a leadership solution in the “mindset” leadership pillar.
Mindset is all about 3 leadership competencies: confidence, courage and clarity.