We all need a toolkit of productivity hacks to enhance team efficiency and boost performance. It is important for leaders to build a culture of good team habits where everyone takes ownership of their tasks but know how to delegate effectively or confidently manage upwards in time pressured situations.
Productive Habits components:
Participants will learn to delegate effectively:
· Understand different styles of delegation and the key principles behind good delegation
· Learn how to clarify expectations with confidence when delegating or managing upwards
· Reflect on managerial approaches that might unintentionally inhibit professional development
Participants will build productive team habits:
· Consider what a highly productive culture of individual and collective ownership looks like
· Learn the science behind creating and sticking to healthy habits which boost team performance
· Implement a personal action plan to “work smarter” and replace any bad habits that are limiting productivity
Participants will learn to prioritise under pressure:
· Find extra time by adopting practical time management strategies to minimise distractions and eliminate time stealers
· Apply different prioritisation frameworks to effectively organise and take control of “to do”lists
· Understand why we feel“busy” all the time and learn to get more done in less time by adjusting our mindset
Productive Habits is a leadership solution in the “ability” leadership pillar.
Ability is all about 3 leadership competencies: communication, collaboration and capacity.